12:55 PM Tyo Auditore 1 comment
10:18 PM Tyo Auditore 1 comment
Download aplikasinya di sini
- Pastikan USB debugging telah diaktifkan
- Colokkan Zenfone 5 ke PC via USB dalam keadaan menyala
- Jalankan Root-ZenFone-EN.bat
- Handphone akan reboot beberapa kali, jangan panik karena itu prosesnya
- Tunggu hingga proses selesai dan handphone reboot dengan sendirinya sampai ke home screen
5:18 PM Tyo Auditore No comments
Chrome may be the daddy of mobile browsers, but Firefox is right up there in second place. Firefox for Android doesn't just mimic Chrome either, and it packs plenty of features that are truly unique (and some that copy Chrome too). Here's our list of Firefox for Android tips and tricks - some of which may just sway you to jump ship.
Mirror Firefox onto Chromecast
Chrome is made by Google and basically passed its name down to the Chromecast, but that doesn't mean other browsers can't work with Google's popular streaming stick. As of Firefox 34 for Android, you can mirror specific tabs in Firefox to your Chromecast, displaying them on another (probably bigger) screen in real-time.
Keep track of your downloaded files
Do you ever find that you download files onto your Android device, only for them to disappear forever into some mysterious folder? Of course, it helps to have an app like File Manager on your device, but most Android browsers don't offer a simple download manager like you find on PCs. Well, Firefox does, making it easy to track the things you download to your device. Doing this is simple - just open Firefox, tap the Menu button > Tools > Downloads too.
Add articles to your Reading List
If you're reading articles on your smartphone, chances are you're on the go somewhere and you won't be able to finish it in one sitting - no matter how riveting a read it is. Mozilla has thought of this, and using Firefox for Android you can quickly save articles to read later. First, Firefox has to recognize the article you're reading. If it's done this, a small book icon will appear on the right side of the address bar.
- Tap the book icon in the address bar so it turns orange. This will convert the article into Reader Mode
- Tap anywhere in the article, and a menu will appear at the bottom. Tap the book icon with a '+' next to it to add the article to your Reading List.
- Next, tap the address bar, then swipe left until you reach your reading list. All your added articles will be listed here.
- To remove an article from your Reading List, tap and hold its entry in the list, then tap Remove.
Sync your data between devices
While syncing your browser between devices may be something you're familiar with if you've used Chrome, fewer people realize that you can also do this in Firefox. First, you need to create a Firefox account.
- To create a Firefox account using your Android device, tap the address bar in Firefox, swipe right until you reach 'Synced Tabs', then tap 'Get started' and follow the instructions.
- Once your account is created, open Firefox on your PC, click the Menu button > Sign in to sync then enter your details to sign in and choose the data you'd like to sync.
- To access synced tabs on your Android device, tap the address bar and swipe right until you reach 'Synced Tabs'. All your synced tabs will now appear here.
Boost your privacy on Firefox
- Open Firefox, Tap the Firefox Menu button > Settings > Privacy
- To get Firefox to send 'Do not track' requests to websites, tap the 'Do no track' tickbox.
- You can also get Firefox to ask if you want to wipe some or all of your browsing history each time you end a session. To do this, tap the 'Clear on exit' box in the Privacy section.
11:28 AM Tyo Auditore No comments
Today, I will share Asus Zenfone 4, 5, and 6 RAW Firmware for Asus Flash Tool. All firmwares are WW. So these is the links.
Asus Zenfone 4 .RAW
Asus Zenfone 5 .RAW
Asus Zenfone 6 .RAW
Download AFT (Asus Flash Tool) here
11:28 AM Tyo Auditore No comments
Download raw firmwares here
How to :
1.) Open Asus Flashtool and it will automatically detect your mobile device
2.) * automatically detect serial number and state representatives connection status bar turns blue
* manually select the the correct model, there is no drop-down menu, and on behalf of AFT is not supported; model forget of elected, you will be prompted
* select whether empty user data
* click on the box icon, select the path of firmware raw file
* click again, you need to update the machine, serial number, and blue state status bar
* click start icon to start firmware update
3.) Flash process, your phone will appear black screen and it's normal
4.) Your phone will reboot and it is done